Any Third Degree member in good standing, one year after the anniversary of his First Degree, is eligible for membership in the Fourth Degree. The primary purpose of the Fourth Degree is to foster the spirit of patriotism by promoting responsible citizenship and a love of and loyalty to the Knights’ respective countries through active membership in local Fourth Degree groups (called “assemblies”). Certain members of the Fourth Degree serve as honor guards at civic and religious functions, an activity that has brought worldwide recognition to the Knights of Columbus.
|4th Degree Assemblies||Faithful Navigators|
|Archbishop Segher Assembly
– Meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday at 6 pm, Immaculate Conception Church.
– Mailing address: 465 Bullion Dr, Fairbanks AK 99712
|Anchorage, Alaska: Archbishop Ryan Assembly 1592
– Meetings are on the 1st Monday at 7pm at St. Benedicts Parish Hall.
– Mailing address: 11986 Wilderness Dr. Anchorage AK 99516
|Juneau, Alaska: Bishop Crimont Assembly
1992 – Meetings are on the last Tuesday at 7 pm, St. Paul’s or Cathedrall Hall. Mass prior to meeting in Chapel.
– Mailing address: P.O. Box 20542 Juneau, AK 99802
|Palmer / Wasilla, Alaska: Father David Melbourne Assembly
– Meetings are on the 1st Tuesday rotating between Palmer, Wasilla, and Eagle River.
|Ketchikan, Alaska: Owen J. Hope, OMI Assembly #2802||Inactive Assembly|